Friday 13 August 2010

Nostalgia Part II

This post continues with the 'looking back' theme started by the Neopets post. I dunno whether Neopets is actually something that I'd get nostalgic about, however, as that would require me to have happy memories of it. I joined because it had its own stock exchange. Sadly, I only ever made losses on the stock exchange of Neopia and that stupid Chia broker stole lots of my money in transaction costs. It also annoyed me that I was never a "Master" at any of the games. Quel dommage. Anyway, the other day, my mother was reading in the newspaper that Bebo was losing popularity (tell me something I didn't know) and would probably either be sold or shut down. So, for nostalgic reasons, I logged onto Bebo yesterday and found this. It's from one of those 2006-2007 fads where you posted some standard form letter and your nearest and dearest friends begrudgingly filled in the gaps and tried to say nice things about you. Here is mine from you:

Kev said...27/10/07
Dear Emma,

I LOVE you.

You have a nice EMPIRE.

You make me HAPPY.

You should ...get more slaves.

Someday I will ..*plots* overthrow the empire. *muahaha*

You + me = TIGHT. servant + empress.

If I saw you now I'd ..kill you. hahaha. (this is pretty messed up).

I want to SERVE/KILL you.

I would build a TEMPLE/STATUE/LIGHTHOUSE ("Emma - the wonder of the world) just for you.

If I could sing you any song it would be What if Emma was one of us.

We could RULE under the stars.

Love,
your faithful servant Keville

(P.S. this is crazy.)

...i think "awkward" is not what this letter is. it's simply crazy. o.O

2 comments:

  1. Awww... is all I can say to this. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad somethings haven't changed ;)

    ReplyDelete